Quality Assurance Analyst Cover Letter
Quality Assurance Analysts create, execute and manage end-to-end test plans and test the efficacy of various solutions to ensure the functionality and quality of software products and scripts. Crucial responsibilities of Quality Assurance Analysts include developing comprehensive test plans, executing those plans, overseeing every aspect of the testing process and monitoring performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility.
Our collection of sample cover letters for Quality Assurance Analysts generally include the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Voluntary certification in software testing and analysis
- 1-5 years of experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent recording and documentation skills
The cover letter below demonstrates comparable skills and qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Quality Assurance Analyst Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Green,
I am submitting my resume for the position of Quality Assurance Analyst. With a bachelor’s degree in computer science, industry certification, two years of experience and proficiency in all major programming languages, I believe that I would be a strong asset to Green Grass Technologies.
My professional experience includes designing, implementing and overseeing dozens of testing plans, testing each solution to ensure its efficacy, thoroughly checking software for performance, reliability, and compatibility with other systems and successfully isolating, replicating and reporting previously undiscovered errors and defects. Throughout the course of my career thus far, I have found that placing a strong emphasis on teamwork and communication often yields far better results than relying on technical knowledge alone.
The following are some highlights of my experience and qualifications:
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science from Nevada State College
- Became a Certified Software Quality Analyst
- Worked as a Junior Quality Assurance Analyst for two years
- Designed and implemented comprehensive testing plans
- Ran tests of a variety of software products, including desktop applications, plugins, and user interfaces
- Verified each solution before giving those products the green light
- Thoroughly documented and reported test results
- Identified test requirements and ensured that each one was met
I hope to have the opportunity to bring my technical skills and team-oriented work ethic to Green Grass Technologies.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to discussing this position with you further.
All the best,
Quality Assurance Analysts examine programs and software to ensure that they work reliably and are fully functional before they are distributed to consumers. They look for potential flaws in programs by testing numerous lines of code. Any problems that are identified are reported to developers. Sometimes QA Analysts may also fix these or suggests solutions to make a program function better.
Check out the sample QA Analyst cover letter below to see how relevant skills and experience are showcased.
Dear Ms. Campos,
Upon learning of your opening for a QA Analyst, I was eager to submit my resume. I am excited about the opportunity presented by Burgston Ltd and hope you find my application suitable. I have been praised for my attention to detail skills and I love being challenged at solving problems.
I have relevant qualifications in IT, and have been working at Kilter Technologies, as a Senior Software Testing Engineer. I have also developed systems to identify defects and errors, during the testing of various software and applications. I have included detailed job descriptions in my resume, attached herewith.
During my term at Kilter Technologies, I have enjoyed a few accomplishments. I have provided a few below:
- Assessment of QA performance, where I retrieved and analyzed QA information to identify the root causes of performance gaps and other related QA problems.
- Designed quality regulations and evaluations to improve monitoring of data flow.
- Set and verified standards of quality and testing procedures by reviewing and modifying quality assurance programs as well as testing performance to meet user’s specific requests and data inputs.
- Managed a team of 6 on- and off-site QA Analysts.
- Analyzed applications, computer systems, and security errors to identify defects and weaknesses. Reported issues to developers and verified fixes to client satisfaction.
I would appreciate your consideration of my application for this job opening as I believe that my skills are a suitable match for the job’s requirements. I appreciate your taking the time to review my credentials. Please feel free to get in touch with me to discuss anything that needs clarification in further detail.