Digital Marketing Specialist Cover Letter
Digital Marketing Specialists support online marketing strategies throughout their full cycle, from conceptualization through implementation and evaluation. Typical work responsibilities include campaign development, social network engagement, copywriting, lead qualification and user experience analysis. Strong communication and technical skills are highly beneficial to success in this role.
Strong cover letters for Digital Marketing Specialists reference the following types of skills and experience:
- Digital marketing campaign creation and execution
- Online marketing tools and platforms
- Social media channels
- Website analytics and development
- Lead generation/qualification
- Budget development/management
- Sales conversions
- Partnership building/management
- Team collaboration and leadership
Below, find a sample cover letter with comparable abilities and qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Digital Marketing Specialist Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Benito:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Digital Marketing Specialist position you have available. As an accomplished and results-oriented professional with 12 years of excellent experience propelling digital marketing campaigns to achieve – or outperform – sales targets, I possess the knowledge and drive that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
Highly skilled in conceptualizing and implementing innovative digital marketing initiatives to boost market impact and expansion, I am committed to exceeding expectations. With a deep understanding of various marketing channels – and a proven record of developing and executing all facets of successful digital marketing campaigns – I am positioned to make a significant impact on your bottom line.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Excelling as an integral member of the digital marketing team at BuzzBee for the past 12 years, creating and launching innovative solutions to achieve digital marketing, operational, and e-commerce objectives across multiple platforms including websites, customer tools, and mobile applications.
- Played a key role in achieving a 36 percent increase in revenue through the creation and introduction of social media programs, online newsletters, and other marketing platforms.
- Contributing to the generation of more than $43M in pipeline contributions through digital channels; achieved 43 percent increase in leads via online channels, along with a 29 percent increase in web traffic.
- Thinking “outside the box” to generate and lead integrated marketing plans that meet target audiences’ goals while stimulating dramatic revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Demonstrating effective communication, organization, relationship building, and time management abilities.
My proven success in achieving digital marketing goals and objectives, along with my expertise in developing strategic initiatives and programs throughout all levels of the marketing cycle, will contribute immensely to the success of your company. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Miranda M. Bruner
Cover Letter Samples > Sales and Marketing Cover Letter Samples > Marketing Specialist Cover Letter Sample
Marketing Specialist Cover Letter Sample
A marketing specialist cover letter sample can help you write a great letter of your own when applying for a job in the marketing department of any company. Marketing specialist cover letters should reflect the job seekers' knowledge and experience in this field and be specific about his or her ability to do the work required.
WARNING: Don't apply for another job without adding your own customized interview-getting "secret sentence" to the top of your cover letter...
Free Career Quiz Creates Your
"Secret Sentence" That Lands Job Interviews Like Crazy...
... 99.9% of all job seekers don't have a clue about this... not a clue! You're about to receive an unusual, eye-grabbing, fully "customized for you" secret sentence you can quickly add to the TOP of your cover letter... and it's free!
Are you a man or a woman?
132 Village Avenue
Any Town, USA 99999
Home: (555) 555-5555
Cell: (555) 555-1234
September 2, 20--
Ms. Rita Bailey
Betterman Enterprises, Inc.
345 Freedom Street
Any City, USA 99999
Dear Ms. Bailey:
I was pleased to read on CareerJimmy.com that you are ready to interview potential marketing specialists for your company. I am writing cover letters today, hoping to be considered for one of the positions you described. I’ve had excellent experience in this field, delivering specific elements of the marketing campaign for my current employer, as detailed in my accompanying resume, such as a layout for media coverage, and the creation of print advertising and packaging design for various products.
I’d welcome meeting you in person to talk about how I can fit the profile you are looking for in the people you hire, and to discuss what I can do to produce the kind of results you want for your company.
If you're available to speak with me, please call me on my cell phone: 888-888-8888 so we can select a time that works for you. Thank you for reviewing my cover letter and resume. I hope to hear from you soon.