Healthy food essay utrition is a nourishing organic process by which an organism assimilates food and uses it for growth and maintenance. Good nutrition can help prevent disease and promote healthNutrition is deemed functional on condition that it beneficially influences various body functions.
Child Obesity Essay Right nutrition helps us to achieve health and reduce risk of diseases, for instance, heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes and osteoporosis.Consequently, it is significant to understand the importance of nutrition in order to be healthy from day-to day. Nowadays, people are making changes in their lifestyle and include proper nutrition.
Competition in food industry essay A traditional nutrition label nowadays has become a guarantee of sufficient demand on it. Customers get used to certain companies that satisfy their basic needs and offer an appropriate price for their foodstuffs.This is the issue of the traditional nutrition labels and their quiet competition that is so hard to win. The big issue of the regulation dealing with standardized nutrition labels has resulted in an artificial decrease of the food brands. This protection is being completely honest with the customer by performing food and nutrition studies of their products.
Personal Diet and Activity Plan essay The fact that proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle are indivisible. But the main question is that what kind of nutrition can be called a “healthy” one – this question has become the battlefield for numerous authors. The theories of rational nutrition appear everyday and everybody is always trying new diets. As for me, it was really hard to evaluate and choose which theory of healthy nutrition is the most advanced one, because each of them has its advantages and disadvantages. The first lesson I learned for the Human Nutrition course was that the strategy of nutrition is to be chosen according the health, the individual peculiarities of the person’s organism and even one’s tastes.
Essay on obesity: healthy Food vs fast food essay Unfortunately, usually the most inexpensive option available to these people are foods with low nutritional value as to calorie content. That is why lower income families are at the highest disadvantage of malnutrition.
5th Grade Writing Prompts #4: Health
What do you have if you don't have your health? These 10 free 5th grade writing prompts deal with the importance of health in the lives of our kids. As parents and teachers, we can't always be looking out for our children and students and with writing prompts like these, hopefully they can begin to cement a more healthy attitude.You may notice that the numbers on this page do not start at 1 and work their way up. This is because these 10 5th grade writing prompts are an excerpt from my book, 500 Writing Prompts for Kids: First Grade through Fifth Grade. If you like these free samples, the full version is available in both digital and paperback form.
5th Grade Writing Prompts #4: Health
361. In order to stay healthy, one of the major things you are supposed to do is eat right. What does “eating right" mean to you? Do you eat right or do you think you could eat more healthily?362. The experts recommend that kids like you should get about half an hour of activity most days of the week. Are you as active as you should be? If so, what are some of the things you do to keep moving during the day? If not, what are some ways in which you could add more activity to your life?
363. Who are some healthy famous people that you look up to? These could be Olympic athletes, movie stars, or anyone at all. What do you think they do to remain healthy and in good physical shape?
364. Who is a someone you know personally who is very healthy? Who is a person you know who is not healthy at all? How are they different? What could the non-healthy person do to become healthier?365. Name five things you could do to lead a healthier life? Some examples might include eating more fruit or playing more sports. Create a little plan to make those five things a part of your life.
366. What are the some of the foods that you are supposed to eat a lot of to be healthy? What are the foods that you’re supposed to limit? Do you do a good job personally of eating the healthy foods and limiting the non-healthy foods? Why or why not?
367. Over the last couple of decades, some researchers have found that a good way to keep healthy is to laugh as often as possible. What are a few ways that you could add more laughter to your life? For example, watching more silly movies or learning some jokes to tell.
368. People who do drugs, smoke, or drink a lot of alcohol tend to be pretty unhealthy. What are some ways you think people who do these things could replace their bad habits and become healthier people?
369. After a long day of school and activities, some people believe that the best way to stay healthy is to get a nice dose of relaxation. The problem is that things like television and video games still work your eyes so much that they don’t really relax you. What are some things you could do to relax after a crazy day of school?
370. What does the word “healthy" mean to you? Do you think you fit the definition or that you need to do some work to get there? What are the things you would have to do to reach that point?
Done with 5th Grade Writing Prompts? Go back to Creative Writing Prompts.
comments powered by
Written by Bryan Cohen
Bryan Cohen is the author of more than 30 books, many of which focus on creative writing and blasting through that pesky writer's block. His books have sold more than 20,000 copies. You can find him on Google+ and Facebook.